To bill out medical accounts with accuracy within defined timelines and reduce rejections for payers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Accounts accurately basis US medical billing within defined TAT
- Able to process payer rejection with accuracy within defined TAT.
- 24*7 Environment, Open for night shifts
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized educational institute.
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good communication Skills (both written & verbal)
- Candidate should have good healthcare knowledge.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid.
Ability to interact positively with team members, peer group and seniors.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Functional Areas: Customer Service & Operations